Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Bleaching Technique

 I was blessed last Saturday to facilitate a class through Bridget Casey.  Many, many thanks to her!  She is an amazing talent as well as a terrific lady!  We all made different projects using many brands of paper as well as different stamps.  Below are just a few of my finished cards using my images made during the class.  


This technique is fun but unpredictable as you never know how your cardstock will react with the bleach,



Each cardstock reacted differently but I think all turned out well.  I may have another class using this technique soon.  But, I still have bleached images left from last Saturday's class to turn into cards!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

It has been a long winter here! I woke up to snow on the ground again! Next winter may be a time for travel to a warmer climate! This m...