Monday, April 18, 2022

Altenew Dahlia Bright Eyes

 


After watching Erum from Altenew color this flower stamp, I just had to give it a try.  This is my first attempt and I really like the way it turned out.  It is by no means as pretty as Erum's!  But for a first attempt, I am happy with it.


I fussy cut the edge, ink blended the edge of an underlying piece of card stock and debossed the inked edge with the Dotted Tile Debossing Cover Die.  A few black splatters and light blue crystal drops were also added.


The sentiment was stamped onto another small piece of ink blended card stock and the sentiment stamped in black.  The sentiment is from the Magnolia Ballerina set.  I also debossed the sentiment for added dimension.

I hope you enjoyed today's card.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

It has been a long winter here! I woke up to snow on the ground again! Next winter may be a time for travel to a warmer climate! This m...