Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Playing With Inks


 It has been awhile since I have posted.  Life happens!  And I am preparing for my final challenge in the AECP.  Wish me luck.  It has been a wonderful journey thus far and I do feel my techniques have improved.

This card came about as I was watching videos on layering stencils.  I don't have many of those in my stash but I did see this Decorative Florals 3D Embossing Folder in my stash.  After embossing it onto white cardstock, I played with my inks by adding them to the embossed image.  I really like the results and did not use any stencils.  I was just careful when adding my ink. The sentiment is from the Tall Foliage set. I did add a few line details with a gold pen.

I hope this short post inspires you to play a little.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

It has been a long winter here! I woke up to snow on the ground again! Next winter may be a time for travel to a warmer climate! This m...