Thursday, January 19, 2023

Tabletop Scraps

A new year always starts with me trying to get organized. I have been trying to fliter through my unused card parts but NEED to stop occasionally to create. This card came together quickly this morning and I have someone in mind to send it to.
I used the Just Leaves die set from Altenew and the Organic Linen embossing folder from Altenew. The die is from the Friendly Florals set by Concord & 9th and yhe sentiment is from Tonic Studios. It is always nice when you can combine different sets and companies for a unique look! Well, that's all for now, back to organizing! Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

It has been a long winter here! I woke up to snow on the ground again! Next winter may be a time for travel to a warmer climate! This m...